Shop With Purpose.
Pick Atlanta Community ToolBank as your charity on any of these fine retail sites.
The Atlanta Community ToolBank earns points when Kroger-Plus cards connected to our account are scanned in stores anywhere in Georgia. The pot is $187,500 per quarter and ToolBank can earn up to $8,000 per quarter. The more people who tie their cards to us (and use them when they shop), the more we can earn to keep the blue tools serving across metro Atlanta!
Simply follow the 5 steps below and scan your Kroger-Plus card every time you shop there.
- Go to www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
- Sign in or create your online Kroger account and register your Kroger-Plus card if you haven’t done so previously.
- Once logged in, click on the “Edit” button under Community Rewards in the lower right part of the screen.
- Select the Atlanta Community ToolBank (Org #54847) as your partner organization and SAVE your profile.
- Go to Kroger and scan your card at checkout.
Surf The Net
When you shop on Amazon.com, you can support your local Atlanta Community ToolBank with every purchase that you make.
Here are the easy steps that you will get you started:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in using your regular Amazon email and password
- Find The Atlanta Community ToolBank on the list of charitable organizations
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – same products, same prices, but 0.5% of your purchase goes straight to ToolBank!