During the Hammers & Ales Party!
Saturday, September 7, 2019
6:00 – 10:00pm
- Each entry must complete a simple form that provides contact information, expected space requirements and theme for entry
- Each entrant will receive one complimentary admission to event
- Functional: Can be utilized as anything but a ladder!
- Art: Need we say more!
- Team Spirit: Represent your favorite professional or collegiate sports team
- I Have My Own Theme: Something really special that doesn’t fit into the above categories!
- There will be only one winning ladder
- Event guests will choose the winning ladder
- Winning ladder designer will receive $100 and $50 gift certificate to the 2019 Tool Rush Sale
- All ladders go into the silent auction
- Judging will take place on day of event at the beginning of the evening
- All entries will be kept anonymous during event
- Design Statement: Degree to which the statement clearly describes the entry
- Creativity: Design innovation & uniqueness
- Function: Usability & appropriateness
- Material Integrity: Color, texture, detail, durability and suitability
- Craftmanship & Execution: Structural / esthetic value
- Recycled Materials: Participants are encouraged to include reused, reconditioned or remanufactured materials or recycled raw materials in design
- Contest participants must incorporate one wood ladder provided by the ToolBank (Ladder is included with entry fee; choose from 4′, 6′ or 8′ step ladder)
- No inappropriate language, signage, or political statements will be accepted
- The ToolBank reserves the right to decline an entry
- Props may be added to and used within the display (the entry will be auctioned in total, including any items used with the display)
- All submitted items, including but not limited to tables/chairs, props and photos become property of the Atlanta ToolBank
- All contest participants must bring their entry to the event space during a designated time period prior to the beginning of the event
Are You Up to the Challenge?